WAB 2020 - A New Decade Begins!
Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - Wednesday, January 01, 2020
08:00 PM - 05:00 AM
Secret Location 2020
Rancho Cordova, CA, USA
The annual WAB returns for its NYE soiree (white attire/black light theme)
Start hunting for your pearly white fits & save the date!!! ❄ )'(
Presented by Circle of Friends (formerly known as Dragon Ass Camp & the "sister" event to Dragon Ass Ball)
- 🔥🔥🔥 DJ lineup (TBA)
- art & live artists 🎨
- live band (TBA) 🎸🎤🎷
- art cars
- fire spinning
- activities 🎉🤹♂️
- food vendors🍕🌭🌮
- open bar (tip based)🍸🍺🥂🍾
- RV camping
- good vibes required 😎🤘💖
*due to the underground nature of this soiree- we will be emailing the location only to ticket holders - in thank you email with ticket notice.
White Ass Ball 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
How much are tickets?
Where can I buy a ticket for this event?
• White Ass Ball 2020 Tickets
• General admission $40 + processing fees (advance) - $60 (at the door)
• Volunteer ticket $25 + processing fees
• Due to this acting as a fundraiser event for COFproject.com , everyone is required to purchase a ticket. However,
if you have a low income situation- get in touch with one of the event leads. We want awesome people to
attend, even if they can’t buy a ticket. This will be determined on a case by case basis.
What is the age requirement for this event?
• 21 & over. You must bring a valid photo ID. Ex: Drivers license or equivalent (your laser tag ID won't work, lol)
What are the hours of this event?
Is overnight car camping & RV camping allowed?
• Yes. You will need to contact an event lead (See end of document) to get placed.
Will there be tickets @ the door?
• Yes. However, we would love to have as few of these as possible so that everyone (volunteers are attendees
too) can enjoy the event rather than work for lengthy periods of time. Purchase tickets ahead!
Where is this event located?
• If you have attended either the Dragon Ass Ball or White Ass Ball events before- it is v ery close to the original
burn cave location. Event location is noted on ticket confirmation email after purchased.
Is there alcohol?
• Yes. There will be a volunteer run o pen bar. What helps? Bring liquid donations & cash for tipping the bar babes &
dudes. Champagne champs champagnah!
• There will be tasty mouth delights throughout the night. Some provided by BurgerIM & some from volunteers.
Bring a dish to share if you wish & as always- radical self reliance is key.
• Bring a reusable cup
• Dress in something white or UV reactive
• Bring fairy lights or LEDs to light yourself for safety reasons (this event is UV reactive & dark)
• Bring costumes/clothing for both extremely cold weather & hot sweaty dance time
• Arrive @ 7:30 to park, get in line & enjoy the show that starts at 8pm. The official schedule of music and acts
will not be posted until the day of. Support all.
• This event encourages the 10 principles (read em!!)
• Leave No Trace!! Be an adult and throw stuff away. Be aware. Let's make a lasting impression!
• Good vibes required
I would like to volunteer, who do I contact about this?
• Cristina La Cristina @ (916) 837-5564 - She can provide you with information & funnel you to
the appropriate event lead.
What does volunteering involve?
• We have several different teams: Greeters, Registration, Bar, Leave No Trace & Set-Up/
• Typically they are 1hr shifts. Volunteer tickets are $25 (half off the door price)
• Added bonuses: lasting friendships, mischief & frolics!!!
For more information regarding particpation and placement
• David Melje [aka Zoom Zoom] - (916) 984-2007
• Micheal Halverson - (916) 517-2694
• DJ lineup curated by Woot Squared
Select a ticket and proceed to registration details